|going cat walkies|
|grapes in the hedgerow|
|map of walks around Charnizay|
|map of walks at La Ribaloche|
The forest was originally part of the barony of Preuilly. At the time of the French Revolution it was sold together with the Chateau at Azay-le-Ferron. The whole estate, castle and forest, was bequeathed, by the then owners, the Hersent-Luzarche family to the city of Tours in 1952.